Get in touch
As our customer, you can host any of your IT solutions implemented jointly with Virtual Electronics on our servers at our own data center in Singapore free of charge. On top of that, we offer you free Customer Technical Support for the entire period of cooperation!
Thank you! We received your message and will look into it and get back to you shortly!
For the purposes of the data protection laws that apply to us, including the GDPR which is the European General Data Protection Regulation, We act as the Data Controller for the Personal data that We collect and process to enable users to make use of Our Services.
This Policy in the field of Personal data processing and confidentiality of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) applies to https://virtualelectronics.sg website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and is aimed to govern the information received (gathered) about the user while using the Website or any of the sites, services, services, programs and products of Virtual Electronics PTE LTD (hereinafter - the Services), as well as during the execution Virtual Electronics PTE LTD or its affiliates of any agreements and contracts concluded with the user in connection with the use of the Services.
1. Definitions and Personal data procession
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time and as transposed into member-state legislation.
“Personal data” in accordance with this Policy means any any information that can either itself identify “Data Subject” as an individual (hereinafter - “user” or “users”) as well as the information that can be connected to user indirectly by linking it to.
“Personal data procession” or “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Virtual Electronics stores and processes Personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with legal requirements and regulations.
“Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the Data Subject, Controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the Controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
“Consent” of Personal data procession shall mean any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the Data Subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on User’s computer or device by Our Website when user visits certain parts of Website.
"Automatic processing" includes the following operations if carried out in whole or in part by automated means: storage of data, carrying out of logical and/or arithmetical operations on those data, their alteration, erasure, retrieval or dissemination.
“Services” mean all Our products: Website, Applications.
2. Categories of Personal data being processed
A summary of the Personal Data that We process, when We collect it, how We use it and why We use it (i.e. the legal basis for processing) is listed below:
When We collect
How We use
Why We use
Name. E-mail, phone number
In contact form
We use Your personal and contact information to communicate with You
Necessary for the performance of a contract with you
Company, e-mail, order information
When you place your order by e-mail or other way
We use it to provide our Services to You
Necessary for the performance of a contract with you
unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information. We also collect information about the interaction of Your browsers and devices with Our services, including OS, IP address, URL of Your request
When You use our website
We use it to optimise Our service and to improve Our Website. We use it with services of Google Analytics, Pixel Facebook, Yandex.Metrika
Necessary for Our legitimate interests
To enhance the quality of Our services, We use technologies, such as Cookies. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies users, but personal information that We store about users may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from Cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of Our websites.
Through cookies, Personal data is being processed for the purposes as described in Section 4 (“Purposes”) in the following way:
• Cookies are to be deleted when user closes the browser (session cookies).
• Cookies remain stored on end user device even after the browser was closed (permanent cookies).
User can delete Cookies if wishes; while certain Cookies are necessary for viewing and navigating on Our Website, most of the features will be still accessible without Cookies. In order to restrict it to certain cookies, users can use browser settings. *
*Details can be found in browser helpdesk (usually accessible via the F1 key on keyboard).
We collect, process and store only those Personal data that are necessary for the provision of the Services in strict accordance with applicable law. By giving consent of prosessing his/her Personal data listed above user confirms that We are allowed to process his/ her personal information for the following purposes:
• Identification of a party under agreements and contracts with Virtual Electronics.
• Provision of Services and deliverance full-featured associated Content.
• Compliance with legal obligations that We are subject to (e.g. obligations to keep certain information under tax laws).
• Fulfillment the contractual obligations of Virtual Electronics to the user.
• Communication with the user, including the sending of notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Services, the provision of Services, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the user.
• Improving the quality of Services, ease of use, development of new Services.
• Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
The Personal data can be processed only after receiving clear “Consent” of Personal data procession from user.
This Policy applies only to the Website and Services and We does not control and are not responsible for third party websites to which the user can click on the links available on the Website. On such sites, the user may collect or request other personal information, and other actions may be performed.
The user’s consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely from the moment of acceptance of terms of this Policy in full.
6. Personal data procession termination
Personal data procession shall end and the collected data itself shall be deleted immediately after it is no longer required by law or for executions of purposes described in Section 4.
In determining the necessary Personal data retention period, the following factors are considered:
• The amount of personal data as We aim to minimize this amount to the extent possible for each specific purpose specified in Section 4.
• The nature of the personal data depending on the exact purpose which this specific personal data serves as detailed in Section 4.
• The sensitivity of the personal data by its nature and substance.
• The potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal data and We continue to run risk assessments and risk mitigation activities to minimize this potential risk including engagement of third party specialized data management and data protection providers.
• The purposes for which We process Personal data and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Personal data protection
When Personal data provided through Our Website, this information is transmitted across the internet securely using industry standard encryption. Personal data will be held encrypted on secure servers.
Where any third parties process Personal data on Our behalf, We require that they have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect this personal data and We will also ensure that a GDPR compliant. Data Processing Agreement is in place between Virtual Electronics PTE LTD and the third party so that both parties understand their responsibilities and liabilities pursuant to GDPR.
8. Third parties
We do not share user’s Personal data with any third party except for the reason described above or unless this is required by the law.
9. Children We neigher provide Services, nor process Personal data of children. We will not knowingly collect Personal data from children under the age of 18 (eighteen) year old. Insofar as certain countries apply a higher age of consent for the collection of Personal Data. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online.
10. Users’ rights
With respect to Personal data procession the users have the following rights:
• The “right to information” – user has the right to request Virtual Electronics for information about what Personal data (about him or her) is being processed and the rationale for such processing. For example, user may ask for the list of processors with whom his or her Personal data is shared.
• The “right to access” - user has the right to get access to his or her Personal data that is being processed. This request provides the right to see or view user’s own Personal data, as well as to request copies of such data.
• The “right to withdraw Consent” - user has right to withdraw a previously given Consent for processing of his or her Personal data.
• The “right to be forgotten” – users have the right to ask Virtual Electronics for the deletion of their Personal data. Upon receiving such request, user’s Personal data shall be deleted without undue delay (unless personal data is stored in accordance with the law).
• The “right to rectify” – users have the right to rectify inaccurate Personal data without undue delay.
• The “right to object” – user has the right to object to the processing of his/her Personal data.
• The “right to object automated procession” - user has the right to object to a decision based on automated processing. Using this right, a user may ask for his or her request to be reviewed manually, because he or she believes that automated processing may not consider the unique situation of user.
• The “right for data portability” - user has the right to ask for transfer of his or her Personal data. As part of such request, user may ask for his or her Personal data to be provided back (to him or her) or transferred to another controller. When doing so, the personal data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
In case user wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she shall contact Us (contact details below).
11. Contact details
Users can contact Our data protection officer at the address below:
Virtual Electronics PTE LTD
1 Raffles Place #20-61 Tower 2 Singapore 048616
+65 3159 1252
Where appropriate, We will notify You of the changes when You next visit Our Website.